…and I will be too if I don’t pick up the pace.
Ok, so Friday night midnight passed and I DID NOT COMPLETE 3 projects and 3 swatches, but after 3 complete weeks, this is where I stand:
Master Knitter Program Status – Level 1 packet received, read and notebook setup. Swatch #1 started.
25 Projects Status – 1 complete and 4 projects in-progress:
- Trellis Scarf – “when Hairy met Lacy” is at a standstill
- Leafy Glen Shell – back complete and being blocked
- Rhinebeck Hat – no progress this week
- Felted Dotted Bag – no progress on my orange and pink bag
- Crofter’s Cowl – FIRST FINISHED OBJECT (FO) – Yipee!!!
I did not meet my goal of having 3 projects and 3 swatches completed this week. But, in my humble opinion, a goal not met is better than a goal never stated. One of my favorite sayings is…
“Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.” -Les Brown