It’s summer and I’m knitting wool socks, call me crazy, but I’m thinking Christmas gift knitting in July is not a bad idea. (I’m still smarting from my procrastination party last week)
I plan to hold my first bi-monthly knitting marathon later this month, so stay-tuned for more details.
At the end of week #5, here is where I’m at:
Master Knitter Program Status – Swatch #1 in-progress
25 Projects Status – 1 complete and 6 projects in-progress:
- Trellis Scarf – on the needles; I plan to do one pattern repeat per day
- Tipsy Triange Socks – one sock done, second one cast-on
- Leafy Glen Shell – back complete and being blocked; front almost done
- Rhinebeck Hat – no progress this week
- Guernsey Socks – one sock in-progress
- Felted Blue Dotted Bag – no progress this week; scheduled for next Thursday
I am gearing up to have a really productive next week. Old projects have been cleared off the table, I’m knitting where ever and whenever I can, so I’m really looking forward to posting next week’s progress on the 11th.