I managed a few rows on these cute little gems during a long work week…
Currently, I am juggling long work days, running, cooking, cleaning, reading and knitting. Something’s gotta give, but the only things I WANT to abandon are… can you guess???
Here’s my current list of activities in order of enjoyment and reasons why:
- Knitting – currently in the #1 spot (maybe because I don’t get to do it as much as I’d like!)
- Cooking – I usually enjoy a glass of red wine at the same time AND I love to eat good food.
- Running – My Formula: eat a lot = run a lot. Also, you can’t beat the great feeling AFTER a good run.
- Reading – I love to explore other worlds through reading – totally a thrill!
- Long work days – requirement for purchasing “extras”, like all those GREAT NEW YARNS out there and because we have 2 boys in college.
- Cleaning – ABSOLUTELY MY LEAST FAVORITE; the only way to make it tolerable is to turn up the music and dance my way through it. Not always possible due to time limits 🙂
So, the million dollar question is: How can I earn a living doing the things I really like???
That leads me full circle to my 365 day challenge. Currently, day-to-day necessities are getting in the way of following my passion. Somehow, someway, I need to find the extra time to fit more knitting & designing into my schedule. This coming week’s goal: significant progress on the Master Knitter Program.