I am a list person.
I write and re-write lists all the time. I’m sure one of my lists has ended up in someone else’s hands as I drop them in stores all the time (not on purpose). I know that my list-making time could be re-directed to other activities (like more knitting), but lists are FUN for me.
There is JUST SOMETHING ABOUT CROSSING THINGS OFF A LIST that sends my endorphins soaring. And, yes I do confess to sometimes adding an item just to cross it off. Mind-games? I’m Guilty!
So it’s not unusual that I fall into the category of those who are busy making lists at the beginning of the new year. I call mine goals rather than resolutions, because I think it sounds more positive. I do fall short of most of them by year’s end, but I like to remind myself of the saying I have stenciled in my office…
“Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.” –Les Brown
Here are my KNITTING/BLOGGING GOALS for 2011:
- Blog more regularly
- Define regularly 🙂
- Find a substitute for the smiley face in my Blog posts
- Complete Level 1 of the Master Knitter Program by the end of February
- Complete my 25 knitting projects by the end of March
- Publish 10 of my own designs by the end of April
- Organize a knitting marathon once a month