It’s almost time to start the mostly continuous KNITTING MARATHON…
If you plan to join me, I will be posting throughout the day, so check-in and reply to one of the posts with how YOU are doing – I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
26.2 hours – WOW, that’s a lot of knitting! (I do plan to sleep 5-6 hours at some point to help me make it through.)
- Current WiPs- CHECK
Workout ball for exercise breaks– HA, Like THAT’S gonna happen!
- Agreement by DH to cover dinner for the family – CHECK
(I did not pre-make dinner as I was hoping to – sorry Pete!)
- Camera ready with battery charged – CHECK
- Computer on and ready for entering updates – CHECK
- Coffee on – CHECK
- Upbeat music ready – CHECK
- Clean house – Life’s not perfect you know!
Again, just so you know I’m not a complete lunatic, I won’t actually be knitting straight for 26.2 hours. The way it works is – I knit for 45-50 minutes, then take 10-15 minutes to either: snap a picture of my work, post my progress, exercise a bit, eat or take care of other necessary business. 🙂