…YES, AFTER 26.2 HOURS, I STILL LIKE KNITTING.
Here is a recap of January’s Knitting Marathon Day
- knitting – 16 hrs, 26 mins
- sleeping – 6 hrs, 7 mins
- doing something else (blogging, eating, picture-taking,etc) – 3 hrs, 42 mins
- Pick projects that use BIG needles
- Put the healthy snacks on top
- If after 3 hrs you need a ruler w/mm’s to measure your progress, move on to another project
- Measure twice, cut once rule CAN be applied to knitting – “read pattern twice, TINK* less”
- Beware of patterns that begin with the name, SNAIL or Tortoise, etc
- The number ZERO is smaller than the number 10-1/2
*TINK = knitting backwards = un-knitting = backwards progress = less forward progress = @#$%!