…26.2 hours goes faster than you think!
Here is a recap of my February Knitting Marathon Day
- knitting – 15 hrs, 3 mins
- sleeping – 7 hrs, 33 mins (planned for 6, but alarm didn’t go off :-))
- doing other (blogging, eating, taking pictures,etc) – 4 hrs, 4 mins
- Start your Knitting Marathon in the morning
- Eat your snacks – don’t take pictures of them (See NOTE below)
- Stay with one project for the motivation of seeing major progress
- No matter how much you prepare in advance, SOMEONE will need your attention during the time you’ve set aside – SMILE and take care of it!
- Don’t start calculating how many rows you’re getting done per 10 minutes… you just wasted 10 minutes!
NOTE: Here is what can happen when you start taking pictures of what you plan to eat or drink…
Snack ready for the start of the Knitting Marathon – Let’s take a picture!…
Oops – Too Close! Coffee all over table, requiring 20 minutes of clean-up time…
Lesson: Eat & Drink your snacks – DON’T take pictures of them!