…in 26.2 hours of mostly continuous knitting???
Not nearly enough this time!
Here is a recap of my March Knitting Marathon Day
- knitting – 14 hrs, 10 mins
- sleeping – 6 hrs, 19 mins
- doing other (blogging, eating, taking pictures,etc) – 5 hrs, 49 mins
- Practice saying “No” before starting and you may feel less guilty saying it during the marathon.
- If you stay with one project long enough, you will eventually finish it.
Here’s the Green Cabled Vest I finished during my March Marathon in honor of St. Paddy’s Day…
- Time spent picture-taking and blogging is inversely proportional to the amount of knitting that gets done!
- There’s just not enough time in a 24-hour day.
To get around that last point, for my April marathon, I will knit 13.1 hours on day one, sleep, then knit 13.1 hours on day two.