…of mostly continuous knitting?
Here is a recap of my April Knitting Marathon
- knitting – 15 hrs, 50 mins
- sleeping – 5 hrs, 40 mins
- doing other (blogging, eating, taking pictures,etc) – 4 hrs, 42 mins
- Remember what your mom taught you and lay out your
clothesknitting projects the night before! (SAVES LOTS OF TIME)
- Don’t drink 2 cups of coffee after 8pm if you plan on getting ANY sleep at all (or resign yourself to staring at the ceiling wondering why you are not just knitting instead of lying sleepless in your bed with bloodshot eyes)
- Get ALL family members on-board beforehand and hint at how nice it would be if THEY were to prepare the meals that day.
- No matter how much you prepare in advance, SOMEONE will need your attention during the time you’ve set aside – SMILE and take care of it; but make a note to interrupt them the next time they are engrossed in something 🙂
- If you spend 5 minutes calculating how many rows you’re getting done per minute… you just missed out on that many rows!