It’s 8:02 EST – time to start MAY’s mostly continuous KNITTING MARATHON…
I will post throughout the day, so check-in and reply to one of the posts with how YOU are doing – I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
26.2 hours – WOW, that’s a lot of knitting! (I am planning to sleep 5-6 hours at some point to help me make it through.)
- Current WiPs- CHECK
Workout ball for exercise breaks– HA, Like THAT’S gonna happen!
- Agreement by DH to cover dinner for the family – oops forgot that one.
- Camera ready with battery charged – CHECK
- Computer on and ready for entering updates – CHECK
- Coffee on – CHECK
- Upbeat music ready – CHECK
- Clean house – Life’s not perfect you know!
Again, just so you know I’m not a complete lunatic, I won’t actually be knitting straight for 26.2 hours. The way it works is: I knit for 1 – 2 hours, then take 10-15 minutes to either: snap a picture of my work, post my progress, exercise a bit, eat or take care of other necessary business. 🙂