…on July 18th-19th I will be KNIT, KNIT, KNITTING!!!
Are you ready to Join me for 26.2 hours of mostly continuous knitting?
Schedule some time off from your normal routine and get some of those Works-in-Progress moved to the finished column! If you’re anything like me, you will have MANY from which to choose!
Here’s how I plan my 26.2 hours over 2 days…
- Begin sometime in the morning of Day 1 (usually around 8 or 8:30am EST)
- Knit for 60-90 minute intervals (or so, depending on the mood and the day!)
- Take 10-15 minute breaks to: snap a picture, post my progress, exercise a bit, eat or take care of other necessary business.
- Plan to sleep a little (~ 6 hours or so) depending on how close I am to finishing something 🙂
- Continue on Day 2 until I’ve reached the 26.2 hr mark (usually around 11am-ish)
All in all it’s 26.2 hours of mostly continuous knitting!
The next day I re-cap my progress… Check out My Last Marathon results!