I looked at my New Year’s post from 2 years ago and realized…
My list of goals is still there, all items waiting patiently to be completed and checked off.
So in 2013, I’ve decided to change things up a bit.
I will make new “resolutions” EACH MONTH, instead of waiting a whole year to review and realize I haven’t checked off a single one! I still plan to set lofty goals to get the adrenaline flowing and excitement building. If I don’t reach my goals by the end of the month, I’ll simply remind myself of one of my favorite sayings…
“Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.” –Les Brown
…and then I’ll re-write my list and try again next month, dreaming BIG all the way.
That said, here are my KNITTING/BLOGGING GOALS for January 2013
- Blog every day this month (yes, this one’s a LOFTY goal, but why not give it a try??? It’s only 30 more days!)
- Include more pictures in my posts – after this picture-less one that is 🙂
- Schedule my first Knitting Marathon of the year – my last one was July of 2012!
- Finish at least 2 works-in-progress
- Design a pillow & publish it on Ravelry (Shooting for the Moon here, since I have yet to publish a single design)