I’ve even checked off one of my January Goals!
Okay, so I only had to set a date on my calendar, but I do get to put a little check mark next to 1 of my 5 goals, and that makes me happy.
My next Knitting Marathon will begin Thursday, January 10th at 7am EST. Join me and let’s get some of those Works-in-Progress to FO status! Check out my tips for preparing for a Knitting Marathon to get the most out of your 26.2 hours.
Progress on my GOALS for January 2013
- Blog every day this month (2 posts in, only 29 to go!)
- Include more pictures in my posts – 3 pictures in today’s post, hey it’s a start!
- √ Schedule my first Knitting Marathon of the year – Thursday, Jan 10th beginning at 7am EST!
- Finish at least 2 works-in-progress – still deciding which 2 (out of 14) I would like to complete first!
- Design a pillow & publish it on Ravelry – sketching work complete; moving on to swatching!
Design #1 – Color Box Pillow (sketch)…
Design #1 – Color Box Pillow (yarns selected)