Trying to keep my eyes on my January Goals!
But I’ve already missed the boat on 1 goal – posting every day. So I want to share a video I play when I need to remind myself to get up and try again. It helps me “stay the course! Every time I watch it (which is often) it brings tears to my eyes. I love it and hope you do too…
Reminder: My next Knitting Marathon will begin Thursday, January 10th at 7am EST. Join me and let’s get some of those Works-in-Progress to FO status! Check out my tips for preparing for a Knitting Marathon to get the most out of your 26.2 hours.
Progress on my GOALS for January 2013
- Blog every day this month (5 posts in, only 26 to go!)
- Include more pictures in my posts – working on it!
- √ Schedule my first Knitting Marathon of the year – Thursday, Jan 10th beginning at 7am EST!
- Finish at least 2 works-in-progress – still deciding which 2!
- Design a pillow & publish it on Ravelry – sketching work complete; moving on to swatching!
Design #1 – Color Box Pillow (sketch)…