Mostly continuous knitting!
Yes, the sad truth is that while I have set aside 26.2 hours, not EVERY minute will I be knitting.
These and other things may get done between 1/10/2013, 7am and 1/11/2013, 9:12am…
- Sleeping ~ 5 hours
- Eating ~ 2 hours
- Taking pictures, posting updates ~ 2 hours
- Other necessities ~ 1 hour
To MAXIMIZE my knitting time, I try to prep the day before, by following my checklist…
- Complete all items from my “must do today” chore list
- Remind family of my plans – to ward off “can you help me NOW” emergencies
- Plan meals & snacks – I’ve thought about hooking myself up to an IV for nourishment while I knit, but that may be going a bit too far! Oh you don’t think so???
- Gather projects & supplies – to eliminate the lure of other projects or stash browsing
- Charge camera battery, verify space on media card, write 5 Blog post titles – for updates throughout the day
- Enlist the help of my knitting friends to drive me to all of my destinations – with a promise to repay in kind
- Verify update music playlist – key for supporting furious bursts of knitting or impromptu dancing to get the blood flowing after long bouts of sitting
Preview of Snacks for the day
Hours 1 – 15…
Hours 16 – 26.2…